WEGO HAWMC Day 30: Word Cloud

 HAWMC Day #30: Word Cloud. Make a word cloud or tree with a list of words that come to mind when you think about your blog, health, or interests. Use a thesaurus to make the branches of your “tree” extend further. http://www.wordle.net/
There WILL be an explanation for my sudden disappearance midway through the month from this challenge.  It's a good one and it came on me suddenly.  Not one single thing, but a conglomeration of them.  Next post, I promise.

I had hoped to do a few posts in the meantime, but I guess this is it for this month.  

I cut and pasted a bunch of text and the titles from the five all-time most popular posts from my blog (since 2009 anyway, when Blogger made a big change to the way stats are kept) and this is what I came up with.

 Wordle: April 30, 2012
Click on the picture to see it big. 

These are the five posts, in order of popularity as of right now:

The Twilight Saga books, and the first movie: Not just for teen girls!

 

Marisol Maldonado "comes out" of the autoimmune closet with husband Rob Thomas' hit song & video "Her Diamonds" - check it out; it's way cool

 

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day Guest Post by Toni Marshall of The Northern Virginia (NOVA) CFS/ME, FMS, & OI Support Group: Awareness Benefits Me

 

Long time no blog post...  (no idea why this one made the top five...?)

 

FINALLY - Sleep Study Results!

 

I've gotten over being surprised that my post about the Twilight Saga books and movies is my all time #1 most popular (by FAR), and I guess it will be #1 until well after the last movie is released.  


The fact that "sleep" is the biggest word was a surprise to me, but so appropriate!  


Generally speaking, I love my Wordle.  I might have it enlarged and do something creative with it and make a wall hanging out of it.  Someday.

Comments

  1. Maggie.danhakl@healthline.comDecember 15, 2013 at 4:18 AM

    Hi,

    Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to theiciexperience.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

    Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
    Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
    Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

    Warm Regards,

    Maggie Danhakl- Assistant Marketing Manager
    p: 415-281-3124 f: 415-281-3199

    Healthline Networks, Inc. • Connect to Better Health
    660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 www.healthline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie,

      I considered your offer and took a look at the sample blog posts you linked to, and at the Healthline website that you're representing. I am planning to start blogging regularly on The ICIE again soon, and I'm going to be writing mostly about endometriosis. So I looked to see what they say about endo on your site.

      First, under Causes, retrograde menstruation is mentioned first. I don't believe there is actually any valid research showing that retrograde menstruation is a cause of endo at all. A relatively minor discrepancy considering all of the misinformation out there about endo, so I continued to look at the whole section on endometriosis.

      There were two deal breakers. Under the Complications section the site says that "Impaired fertility is the most serious complication." I don't care what the Mayo Clinic says, if you said impaired fertility is the most serious complication of endometriosis to a room full of women who have actually lived with endo for a year or more, you might just have a riot on your hands. Sure, you mention pain under symptoms but a life of pain is a major complication. It interferes with one's life to the extent that many end up living a life very different than the one they would have lived without endo. PAIN IS THE #1 COMPLICATION OF ENDO.

      So thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

      Sherril

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome to The ICIE and thank you for commenting!

Note: If you are leaving a comment on this blog in an effort to advertise anything except your own valid topical blog or website, your comment will be marked as spam and will not be posted.

Popular posts from this blog

Marisol Maldonado "comes out" of the autoimmune closet with husband Rob Thomas' hit song & video "Her Diamonds" - check it out; it's way cool

Herniated cervical disc - Oh my!

Nerve Damage on the Vaginal Cuff After Total Hysterectomy